This is a general listing to make any of the ribbons into a Martingale Dog Collar in 1 inch width size. Martingale collars are a way to have gentle control of your pup but not with a choke chain. It should fit so that the sides do not touch but when pulled it will go snug around the neck. This collar is adjustable.
The 1 inch ribbon Martingale collars are made by first laying coodinating saddlestitch grosgrain ribbon (unless a wider ribbon is chosen) underneath the European ribbon to "fill in" the webbing area and give it a border. This way the ribbon doesn't look lost on the 1 inch webbing. All the collars in the picture were made this way.
The webbing I use is heavyweight nylon webbing. It is a little stiff so please decide if this is appropriate for your pup.
Important: In Notes to Seller, please list the size you need or inches around your pup's neck. This can be done with a tape measure or take a string and wrap it around and then measure the string flat.
Notes to Seller should include:
-size of your pup's collar
-webbing color you would like
-coordinating ribbon or I will pick the best color that matches
My sizes for 1 inch collars are:
Medium = Approx. 13 to 18 inches
Large = Approx. 16 to 20 inches
Extra Large = Approx. 19 to 23 inches
Martingale dog collars are also available in 3/4 inch width for smaller doggies!
Any questions on the fit or ribbons, please feel free to contact me.
4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (such as a telephone number for custom buckle and/or tag orders).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent in asking for updates to stock and/or inventory in specific items.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. (i.e. delivery of your order)
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Any and all transfers of your personal information will solely entail order fulfillment (i.e shipping your order) or legitimate lawful obligations.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Raina Dawson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at DayDogDesignsCollars at Gmail dot com.
For Collars, Leads and Harnesses: wash in cold water on a gentle cycle in a pillow case or laundry bag and lay flat to dry.
For Snoods: wash in cold water on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
Oct 7, 2021
My honey badger collar is so cute and well-made. Seller is really helpful and easy to work with.
Sep 7, 2021
Love, love, love the collars. Both, buckle and martingale, are gorgeous and well made. It has been a pleasure working with you. I get my puppy next week and will send a photo of him in his new collar (it may be a tad big until he's grown). I am so very happy with the collars and love the ribbon.
Jul 23, 2015