Last one left! Medium ONLY. Contact me if you would like to be placed on the wait list for a larger size. Thank you!
Happy lime green leaves on a dark green background. Placed on a Kelly green heavy weight webbing. Only comes in 1 inch for larger breeds.
*Production Time: Please see shop announcements, but usually runs 5 to 7 days.
*Color may vary per your computer monitor.
*Collar pictured is 1 inch in width.
I use heavy welded D rings and, as always, high quality quick release, contoured buckles.
Please measure carefully and allow about two fingers of extra room.
My sizes for 1 inch collars are:
Medium = 13 to 18 inches - 1 inch
Large = 16 to 20 inches - 1 inch
Extra Large = 19 to 23 inches - l inch
XXL = 23++ inches - 1 inch *Please convo me for XXL collars, and I will custom make it to your big dog's size*
This item will be lovingly handmade when you place your order. I know you want your pup's collar quickly but please allow up to 5 to 7 days before shipping. In many cases I can ship quickly. International orders please read my policies for shipping.
This collar features a Quick Release High Quality Buckle on Heavy Weight Webbing and a Welded D Ring. I use Bar Tack Stitching for extra strength and reinforcement on your collar. *Although I use the highest quality supplies to make your collar please determine the suitability of these collars for your pup and his individual situation.*
If you have any questions about size or would like a custom size. Please convo me.
4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (such as a telephone number for custom buckle and/or tag orders).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent in asking for updates to stock and/or inventory in specific items.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. (i.e. delivery of your order)
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Any and all transfers of your personal information will solely entail order fulfillment (i.e shipping your order) or legitimate lawful obligations.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Raina Dawson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at DayDogDesignsCollars at Gmail dot com.
For Collars, Leads and Harnesses: wash in cold water on a gentle cycle in a pillow case or laundry bag and lay flat to dry.
For Snoods: wash in cold water on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
Jun 14, 2021
I love Lily’s new collar! The fabric is of good quality, the buckles are sturdy, the colors are vibrant, and the whimsical design has turned a few heads in double-takes. This is my 3rd collar purchased from daydogdesigns, and each one has met or exceeded my expectations.,