Hands Free Dog Leash, Training Pet Lead, 5/8 inch to 1 inch widths, 3 feet to 6 feet Length.
Ever need to be hands free and need to buckle your dog to you to unload groceries, sit at the outdoor cafe....or at the vet? This buckle sewn into the handle will match your collar or harness purchase.
If you wish to order the 'naked' version of this leash without ribbon, please visit:
**Please contact me first with your ribbon choice to make sure there is enough ribbon in stock!
DayDogDesigns Hands Free Dog Leash Size Choices:
5/8 inch width x 3 feet length (15 mm x 91 cm)
5/8 inch width x 4 feet length (15 mm x 122 cm)
5/8 inch width x 5 feet length (15 mm x 152 cm)
5/8 inch width x 6 feet length (15 mm x 183 cm)
3/4 inch width x 3 feet length (19 mm x 91 cm)
3/4 inch width x 4 feet length (19 mm x 122 cm)
3/4 inch width x 5 feet length (19 mm x 152 cm)
3/4 inch width x 6 feet length (19 mm x 183 cm)
1 inch width x 3 feet length (25 mm x 91 cm)
1 inch width x 4 feet length (25 mm x 122 cm)
1 inch width x 5 feet length (25 mm x 152 cm)
1 inch width x 6 feet length (25 mm x 183 cm)
I use Claw Clasp Snaps and put D rings into the handles. If you would like the Traditional Clasp on this lead, please put that in Notes to Seller at checkout.
Any questions, please convo me!
To read more about how I make my collars and washing instructions, please click this link:
To see all products in my store:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (such as a telephone number for custom buckle and/or tag orders).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent in asking for updates to stock and/or inventory in specific items.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. (i.e. delivery of your order)
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Any and all transfers of your personal information will solely entail order fulfillment (i.e shipping your order) or legitimate lawful obligations.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Raina Dawson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at DayDogDesignsCollars at Gmail dot com.
For Collars, Leads and Harnesses: wash in cold water on a gentle cycle in a pillow case or laundry bag and lay flat to dry.
For Snoods: wash in cold water on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
Nov 27, 2019
I started my search for a hands free leash. I’m obsessed and can’t go back to regular leashes but I digress. When I found her handsfree leash I knew I had to have the matching collar (obviously) but I couldn’t decide on a pattern. She sent me a link to her ribbon vendor and I was able to pick out the pattern. Highly recommend!!! And shipped super fast considering she also had to order the ribbon first.
Mar 10, 2018
I love love love my new handsfree leashes! I'm a repeat customer. I bought two of these several years ago. I have to be honest, they were still perfectly serviceable and strong and safe. However, I wanted new ribbons and so the old leashes will go into the car in case we go somewhere and I forget new leashes, and I LOVE walking my Cavaliers with the beautiful new leashes. The hands free leashes are the BEST ever...clip to belt loops, chair legs, picnic table legs, door, whatever. The big claw clip makes it SO easy to clip to leash or harness, very easy on the hands. I also like the D ring near the handle where I have potty bag holders attached. You can't go wrong with DayDogDesigns hands free leashes, with the wide variety of webbing and buckle colors and fabulous ribbons. So well made, and also a delight to work with!
Mar 9, 2018
This is my second leash from DayDogDesigns, and I am just as happy with it as I was with the first one. I really like the convience of the buckle handle. Sometimes, you need to hook the dog to something else so you can tie your shoe in safety (squirrels are a serious threat, and face plants can happen when you are not prepared). :D
Jun 27, 2017
The leash is very well made, and I love the handle that I can clip to things (the picnic table, backpack strap, etc) when we are out enjoying the sites. I love the pirate dog print! I would highly recommend any products from the store. I have also purchased quite a few collars for my puppy and friends and they are just as well made.
Apr 8, 2017